Motorola has set a date for a new smartphone launch in London which will likely be a budget follow-up to the Moto G.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next...
Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch was designed, first and foremost, for mainstream consumer appeal--and to reach this goal, Motorola had to embrace traditional wristwatch design trends.
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
The Motorola Moto X was one of the last smartphones to be made under Google's guise, and it brought with it a range of industry-shaking innovations. These include its ability to leverage Google's Search and Now platforms, and the options – if you wer...
A Microsoft storage patent that was used to get a sales ban on products from Google-owned Motorola Mobility in Germany has been invalidated by the German Federal Patent Court.
Google-owned Motorola Mobility is setting its sights on worldwide adoption of the Moto G, which has a 4.5-inch screen and is priced from US$179 without a contract.
Microsoft and Motorola are expected to begin arguments on Monday in the second part of a court case regarding patent licensing fees.
Motorola has temporarily halted the personalised engraving function for Moto X, citing quality concerns.
More Nexus devices reportedly are coming this year, including a Motorola phone and a 10in ASUS tablet, according to a couple of unconfirmed reports.
Google's Motorola Mobility unit has finally unveiled the highly anticipated Moto X smartphone at an event themed around innovation, but many of the handset's highlighted features were similar to those on the recently announced Droid smartphones.
The decades-old legacy of Motorola as a semiconductor innovator remains alive, with Google providing its Motorola Mobility unit a fresh start in chip design with the X8 chip system, which will be used in the upcoming Droid and Moto X smartphones.
Fragmentation has been both a blessing and a curse for Android since the beginning, and a new report says that's not changing anytime soon.
Although the Moto X phone will be officially unveiled on August 1, Motorola can't seem to stop the details from squeaking out ahead of time.
In a few weeks, your wait for the Moto X will come to an end. Motorola plans to take the wraps off its most anticipated Android phone ever on August 1. The company will host a small, private event in New York where invitees will presumably be the fir...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTJava Developer & DevOpsVIC
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTLead UX Designer (Fintech)NSW
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCSenior Security AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTLevel 2 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW