We don't know what Motorola's Moto X smartphone looks like, nor do we know when it will officially be released, but the company has already begun advertising the smartphone.
Apple's lead over Samsung at the top of the US smartphone market has stretched still further, with new figures showing both companies growing their share but Apple doing so faster.
Motorola has announced its new Moto X flagship smartphone which will launch later this year.
It was going to show up at CES. It was going to show up at Mobile World Congress. It was definitely, definitely going to show up at Google I/O and be the hardware announcement that the rumor mill delved so deeply to find, and that wound up never mate...
The first love child resulting from Google's Motorola acquisition will be named Moto X and will be almost entirely made in the United States, going on sale by the end of the summer. It will also use sensors to be made aware of its environment and alt...
The U.S. International Trade Commission has turned down a request for a ban on Microsoft's Xbox after finding that the gaming device did not infringe a patent owned by Google's Motorola Mobility unit.
With the Xperia ZR, Sony claims to have the first smartphone that can snap photos and take HD video under water.
Motorola Mobility's Android phones infringe on a Microsoft text messaging patent, the Higher District Court of Munich ruled on Thursday.
A patent that Motorola Mobility used to force Apple to turn off its iCloud push mail service in Germany is likely to be invalid, the Higher Regional Court in Karlsruhe said on Wednesday -- but the ban will not be lifted, a court spokeswoman said.
Embarrassed Samsung officials were forced to apologize to rival HTC for a sneaky PR campaign that involved paying off Taiwanese students to write negative reviews of the latter company's products. In related news, I'm looking for a Korean and Mandari...
Nokia said on Monday it is not prepared to license any of its patented technologies that might be essential to the VP8 video codec that is backed by Google.
Guy Kawasaki, venture capitalist and former Apple chief evangelist, announced this week that he has taken on advisory work for Motorola Mobility - which is owned by rival Google.
Technology teardown site iFixit has published its first 'Tablet Repairability' list, ranking several popular tablets in terms of how easy they are to repair, including Apple's iPads, which have found themselves with scores that place them near the bo...
FixYa has compiled smartphone reliability report that aims to uncover which manufacturers offer the most reliable devices
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther