The first beta of Mozilla's new Firefox 4 browser has some rough edges, but it's off to a good start.
The Web browsing world is exciting again. Google's Chrome browser is faster than fast and there's serious thought that Internet Explorer may actually lose its top spot in the browser market-share wars.
Open source Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, claimed its latest update has fixed several critical vulnerabilities in Firefox 44 and earlier, and Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) version 38.6.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
Mozilla Firefox 4 offers a host of improvements compared to previous versions of the open source Web browser.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Mozilla on Tuesday warned users that a password-stealing add-on slipped into Firefox's extension gallery more than a month ago had been downloaded nearly 2,000 times before it was detected.
Already this week we've looked at reducing feed clutter from your Facebook home page and downloading entire Facebook photo albums with just one click.
Thanks to online video, Web apps, social networking, and so on, the humble Web browser is being pushed to do more and to do it faster. With a few simple tweaks and tools, you can improve your browsing experience and save yourself some time in the pro...
If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
While it's impossible to sum up the thousands of enhancements and bug fixes both big and small, the Firefox 4 beta version brings the browser that much closer to taking over everything on the desktop. There are fewer reasons for anyone to interact wi...
Android users, listen up: Firefox has finally arrived for your phone. Well, almost.
On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 3 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 4 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
Join the newsletter!
- Become an IT hero in PC Building Simulator's new esports expansion
- Phil Schiller steps up to Apple Fellow, Greg Jozwiak takes over as Senior VP of Worldwide Marketing
- 5 reasons to buy a new 27-inch iMac rather than waiting for the Apple silicon transition
- The Google Pixel 4a is a great phone at a great price, but is it too late to matter?
- Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Can a cheap Android handset beat Apple's best-ever budget iPhone?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?