Former Mozilla security chief Window Snyder has been hired by Apple.
Mozilla yesterday released updates for its Firefox Web browser to shore up vulnerabilities in the 3.5.x and 3.0.x browser versions.
Mozilla today acknowledged that it had falsely accused a developer of infecting a Firefox add-on with attack code.
Baring any last-minute change of mind, Mozilla will permanently drop support for Mac OS X 10.4 from future editions of Firefox.
Mozilla has made major changes to how it develops Firefox, and plans to drop Firefox 3.7 from its schedule and instead roll out incremental changes throughout the year, a company executive said today.
Mozilla yesterday said that its planned overhaul of Firefox's interface will be pushed back to Firefox 4.0, the major release now slated to ship before the end of 2010.
Mozilla Messaging on Tuesday released version 3 of its Thunderbird e-mail client, which comes with a tabbed user interface and improved search features.
Firefox accounted for almost half of all browser vulnerabilities in the first six months of 2009, a Web security company claimed today.
Mozilla late on Friday released the first beta of Firefox 3.6, a minor upgrade slated to wrap up later this year.
Mozilla has launched a software project designed to let people better manage the ever more voluminous stream of messages coming from sources such as Twitter and Facebook into their e-mail.
Mozilla has unblocked one of the two Microsoft-made add-ons that put Firefox users at risk from attack and will probably unblock the second in the next 48 hours, the company's head of engineering said today.
Mozilla developers have blocked a Firefox plugin that was quietly pushed out by Microsoft, saying that it presents a security risk.
Mozilla plans to let people running rivals' browsers use Firefox's new plug-in update service, company officials said today.
Mozilla again slammed the browser "ballot screen" proposal that Microsoft's made to European antitrust regulators, saying that the voting will be skewed Apple's way because its Safari browser will be the first choice on the list.
Mozilla developers have launched a new online tool that tells Firefox users whether popular add-on components such as Java or QuickTime are up to date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTJava Developer & DevOpsVIC
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTsharepoint developerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersVIC