From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
Dell V313W review: This cheap inkjet printer prints quickly but struggles with document quality
Dell V515W review: A cheap multifunction device with fax and an automatic document feeder
Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus review: This inkjet printer from HP produces A4 documents and photos quickly
HP Officejet 7500A review: this A3 office multifunction inkjet can print documents quickly and produce high quality photos
HP Photosmart eStation review: This printer uses a portable 7in touchscreen Android tablet and prints detailed photos
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf review: If you're running a small business, a multifunction laser printer like the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf could be your best buy in 2010
This office inkjet printer is a multifunction that can scan, fax and copy as well as print for a cheap price
HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One printer review: one of the best printers of 2010 for home use
This $799 HP colour laser printer has a fax, wireless networking and good print quality
This top-of-the-line inkjet multifunction printer from Canon is packed with features
This mid-range PIXMA multifunction device prints slowly, but it is a cheap way to produce monochrome documents
This $99 Canon PIXMA printer is good for occasional document and photo printing but don't expect excellent quality or speed
This mid-range Canon inkjet multifunction has some useful features and prints detailed photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- What to do with an old laptop: 10 clever ideas
- iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- Why I left GeForce Now for a dusty PlayStation 4
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?