Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. For Twitter, that could mean a new approach to the way it displays tweets.
Apple's licensing terms for competing music streaming services may be raising prices for consumers, a potential unfair competition issue that should be investigated, a U.S. senator alleged Wednesday.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Apple has backed down on its plans not to pay artists during the three-month free trial period for its upcoming music service, after stinging criticism from pop star, Taylor Swift.
Apple picked Taylor Swift’s “1989” as the best album on iTunes last year, but the admiration isn't entirely mutual.
Spotify isn't going to let Apple walk all over it, and has secured a new investment round to defend its position in the increasingly competitive streaming music sector.
Attorneys general of the U.S. states of New York and Connecticut have launched an investigation into the music streaming industry, apparently with a focus on whether the recently-unveiled Apple Music has broken antitrust rules.
Apple, which revolutionised the music industry with the launch of iPod and iTunes, has launched a major push to steal listeners from rival streaming services and, for the first time, land on Android phones.
Tidal, the paid music streaming service owned by artist and businessman Jay Z, can now be accessed via a desktop app.
Streaming music service Grooveshark has closed down as part of a settlement with major record companies that had sued it for many years for copyright infringement.
Tidal, the Jay Z-owned streaming service built around high quality tracks, is relaunching in a move that could give consumers a new option when weighing competitors like Spotify or Pandora.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager | ApplicationsQLD
- FTChange Manager - Part TimeOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevelopment manager - Product and PlanningOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- CCMiddleware Developer - IBM WebsphereQLD
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSAP ConsultantOther
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTLinux / Unix EngineerOther
- FTICT Systems Support OfficerQLD
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- FTPermanent Drupal DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Architect - up to $800 per dayOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW