Do much more than just store data with this 5-bay network-attached storage device
Our third and final Synology DS112 user review shows how this NAS device can be used in schools
Our second user review of the Synology DS112 highlights how this single-drive NAS can be used in the medical field
QNAP TurboNAS TS-219+ review: A feature-rich, 2-bay network storage device
QNAP TS-412 review: A 4-bay NAS device with plenty of features for home and small business users
Western Digital has launched a new network-attached storage (NAS) device for home users. The WD MyBook Live is designed for streaming media to DLNA-compatible devices, such as some TVs, PCs, media streamers and games consoles.
Synology has released a new 4-bay network-attached storage device. The Synology DiskStation DS411slim NAS device can fit up to four 2.5in hard drives, for a maximum storage capacity of 4TB.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Logitech's new mouse has a lot of buttons
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?