From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
NASA in pictures
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
The Red Planet will entertain an uninvited guest this weekend in the form a comet moving at 200,000 km/h through its space in the universe. NASA, ESA will point the Mars spacecraft at streaking Sliding Spring comet.
NASA teams with Boeing, Space X to bring human spaceflight back to reality
A software glitch caused a SpaceX cargo spacecraft to abort its rendezvous with the International Space Station early on Wednesday.
NASA turns to graph database technology to improve knowledge discovery throughout the agency and better show its value in terms of the economy, education and patent creation.
NASA next month will launching a spacecraft designed to return a sample of an asteroid to Earth for the first time.
A NASA-developed air traffic control system for drones could take a major step forward this week when up to 24 drones take to the skies from locations across the U.S. in the agency's first coordinated test.
It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
As NASA sends robotic spacecraft and rovers to the moon and Mars, the space agency has been using artificial intelligence to get the most science out of its missions.
NASA this month greatly expanded its public prize competition program known as the Centennial Challenges.
It's been 40 years since Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins launched into space in Apollo 11, with the historic moon landing occurring four days later.
Aware of a history of heart disease in his family, then-50-year-old Gary F. Thompson saw his doctor for a checkup before he ran a Los Angeles marathon in the mid-1990s.
Aware that his family had a history of heart disease, then-50-year-old Gary F. Thompson saw his doctor before deciding to run a Los Angeles marathon in the mid-1990s.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?