Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
National broadband network
A document outlining the key points for the Rudd government’s 2009 announcement that it would fund the rollout of a national fibre network and a second document outlining a strategy for negotiating with Telstra and other potential investors in NBN Co...
New research from WhistleOut, Australia’s phone and internet comparison site reveals widely varying user experiences for Australia’s NBN customers, with a third of NBN users wishing they could return to their non-NBN service.
TPG will no longer sell NBN services at the 25/5Mbps speed tier, the retail service provider (RSP) revealed today.
The move is aimed at improving speeds for end customers and driving top-tier product uptake.
With the current uncertainty surrounding who is going to govern Australia for the next three years, the future of the National Broadband Network (NBN) is still up in the air. For the time being, NBN Co has frozen all spending and hiring of employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- The Pixel 4 has the same problem as the Pixel 3: It's too expensive
- Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
- Google PixelBook Go hands-on: Come for the low price, stay for the keyboard
- Legends of Runeterra tries to do what Artifact couldn’t
- Teamfight Tactics makes its way to mobile in December
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?