With the current uncertainty surrounding who is going to govern Australia for the next three years, the future of the National Broadband Network (NBN) is still up in the air. For the time being, NBN Co has frozen all spending and hiring of employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT