The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
Navigon's 70 Plus sat nav packs in a 5in display
The Navman EZY30 sat nav offers decent value
This 3.5in Garmin motorbike GPS is waterproof and can connect to a Bluetooth headset
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
Navman will offer monthly map updates on its new top of the range portable GPS unit in Australia, claiming the feature is a "world first" in the portable navigation device (PND) category.
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
If you can't beat 'em, acquire 'em. Garmin, maker of personal navigation devices, has snapped up its Germany-based competitor Navigon. The companies won't say how much money is changing hands in the deal, which was completed through a Garmin subsidia...
As if this week didn't have enough privacy snafus already, GPS maker TomTom now admits that it helped Dutch police set speed traps by selling anonymous user data.
If you're looking to buy a dedicated GPS navigation device, you'll quickly discover that every manufacturer offers an almost dizzying array of products -- each with slightly different features. The challenge, then, is to determine which features are ...
It's hard to believe Easter has crept up upon us already; it only seems like yesterday that we were doing our Christmas shopping! As Easter comes around, so do more holidays — and any time off work or school gets a big tick from us!
GPS navigation using mobile phones and smartphones is nothing new, but Apple's popular iPhone has made it much more common. With its built-in GPS receiver and a dedicated GPS navigation app, an iPhone can be used as a handy portable navigation unit.
An impressive feature of Google's new Android 2.0 mobile device operating system is Google Maps Navigation, a that's not only free to use, but is fairly easy to learn as well.
Have you ever wondered why many people refuse to ask for directions but are completely at ease with using a GPS navigation device? Is it the fact that a GPS unit won't judge them for not knowing their way around? Is it because a GPS unit won't snigge...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther