Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
When it comes to more bang for the buck, an unlimited NBN plan is the best option. But before locking in a plan, what providers give you the fastest broadband on the market?
As more and more devices make their way into Australian households, so our hunger for faster, better and more data grows. With the National Broadband Network (NBN) it seems that choosing an unlimited data plan may be the best option as there is only...
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Kogan Internet has followed in the footsteps of NBN rivals with new price reductions.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
Optus Internet has been penalised $1.5 million by the Federal Court after being found to have misled customers about their transition from its HFC network to the NBN.
NBN Co CEO, Bill Morrow, will leave his role with the National Broadband Network builder by the end of the year.
With more than one million households and businesses expected to move to the NBN this year, Telstra has announced a new approach to help give customers the best experience on the new network.
New research from WhistleOut, Australia’s phone and internet comparison site reveals widely varying user experiences for Australia’s NBN customers, with a third of NBN users wishing they could return to their non-NBN service.
The move is aimed at improving speeds for end customers and driving top-tier product uptake.
The ACCC has said only two local telcos have made marketing messaging changes to better reflect the NBN speeds their customers are likely to get.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon announces Galaxy S10 5G preorders and 20-city 5G expansion, but it’ll cost you
- What USB 3.2 and Wi-Fi 6 mean for your next PC
- HP Spectre x360 13 2019 review: This laptop gets stupidly good battery life
- Huawei controversies timeline
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: Full, In-Depth, Australian review
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?