Soon to be TPG-owned internet service provider (ISP), iiNet, has launched a new permanent installation at the Perth Arena, the iiNet Social Post.
Undersea cables carry virtually all transoceanic Internet data these days, replacing satellites as the preferred medium. Google and some telecom companies invested in one of them, called FASTER, that will stretch 9,000 kilometers between the U.S. and...
It takes a plow the size of a small house, a robot the size of a truck and a purpose-built ship to install Google's latest oceanic infrastructure project - a super-fast submarine Internet cable linking the US and Japan.
With bottles of bubbly and a purification ceremony, a Google-backed undersea cable was given a warm welcome on a beach in Japan last week, a critical step in building the highest capacity data link in the Pacific ever created.
Japan has robot chops aplenty. Honda has the world's most sophisticated humanoid robot, Japanese industrial robot makers are among the best, and the country's space agency landed a robot probe on a speeding asteroid and returned samples to Earth.
Cloud computing and SAP's Hana in-memory database can be a powerful combination for data analysis, and new tools could help to make sure it doesn't fall down on the job.
It may not be Shark Week, but don't tell that to people in Vietnam.
European ministers want tighter watch on Internet content ... Obama will propose faster reporting of corporate hacks ... Alibaba may buy into India e-commerce... and more news for Monday.
NEC has developed a camera system that can detect deterioration in bridges and other structures simply by analyzing imagery.
Security cameras could be seeing a lot more in adverse conditions with technology developed by NEC.
Persona is one of the latest fashion magazines in Tokyo. It's printed on heavy stock paper and is full of photos of models and clothing. The only thing missing is text.
Finding fake goods could become a question of simply taking close-up photos with a smartphone, according to a new NEC technology.
If your doctor has told you to keep close tabs on your blood pressure, NEC is developing a new wearable cuff with a gentle touch.
NTT has successfully tested technology for optical Internet backbone connections that can transmit 400Gbps on a single wavelength.
Sure, you could buy a laptop, tablet or cloud service from Toshiba. But how about some spinach?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW