The cheapest 4G smartphone in Australia reviewed
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Advanced Micro Devices is getting ready to put Neo chips in low-power desktop products, upping the ante in its battle with rival Intel, which offers processors for similar devices.
Two new low-power Neo processors from Advanced Micro Devices have surfaced on the Web site of PC maker Hewlett-Packard, which is offering the chips in its ultrathin laptop.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $500
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $700
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
- Amazon Echo Spot review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?