The cheapest 4G smartphone in Australia reviewed
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Advanced Micro Devices is getting ready to put Neo chips in low-power desktop products, upping the ante in its battle with rival Intel, which offers processors for similar devices.
Two new low-power Neo processors from Advanced Micro Devices have surfaced on the Web site of PC maker Hewlett-Packard, which is offering the chips in its ultrathin laptop.
Apple Watch Series 6
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
WD My Passport™ SSD
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sony Playstation 5
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
MSI Modern 14
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Apple M1 Macs: What you need to know about buying a new Mac with Apple silicon
- Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Shots fired: Intel says Ryzen 4000 performance stinks on battery
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?