After two years at the bottom of the Netflix ISP speed index leaderboard Telstra has caught up and has now the highest speed.
Fetch TV and Netflix have announced that they have entered into a new agreement that will see Fetch subscribers gain access to enhanced features in the coming months, including a faster way to access Netflix and more ways to discover and search for N...
Australian customers for Amazon’s Prime Video can now access the latest TV shows and films on the streaming service via their Playstation 4 or Playstation 3.
Owners of GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can now stream Netflix in 4K, if they're willing to tolerate beta software.
Business travelers, rejoice: You can now save some Netflix shows to your Windows 10 laptop's hard drive for viewing in the air or in your hotel.
You can now watch Netflix videos on Firefox for Linux, but not everyone is happy about it as the battle over DRM in HTML rages on.
Siskel and Ebert would be proud. Netflix is adopting a simple like/dislike format for user ratings and dumping the stars.
Netflix will bring HDR content to phones, and it's looking at creating phone-specific cuts of its videos.
If you're running out of storage on your Android phone, Netflix will now let you direct downloads to an SD card.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
4K video streams finally make their debut on PCs thanks to Netflix and Windows 10, but strict software and hardware limitations curb our enthusiasm.
Despite concerns about the proposed $85.4 billion merger of AT&T and Time Warner, analysts expect it to pass regulatory muster.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Netflix and Amazon offer 4K UHD streaming, but you can't get it on a PC. A noxious stew of hardware, software, and DRM issues are to blame.
Apple isn't out to compete with Comcast or Netflix, despite rumors to the contrary.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- Bitdefender refreshes consumer cybersecurity offering
- Which 2019 True Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?