QNAP's Turbo NAS TS-419U serves storage with the works
A 4-bay network-attached storage (NAS) device with 8TB storage capacity for small to medium businesses
Netgear's premium 4-bay network-attached storage (NAS) device is easy to use but expensive
As cloud storage and SSDs threaten to make hard drives an afterthought, Seagate's LaCie division has decided to make storage an art form.
Cloud providers seeking business from EU institutions could become subject to more scrutiny from the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS).
Hewlett-Packard's new Z Turbo Drive solid-state drives will be faster than conventional SSDs that plug into hard-drive slots, the company said.
LaCie has increased the storage capacity of its 5big external storage product to 25TB.
Backup and recovery is starting to get some of the same capabilities as primary storage systems to handle the rising floods of data with less management overhead.
Network-attached storage (NAS) can make your business easier to run and more efficient in multiple ways.
Either because server disks are full or because virtualization is a natural growth path, organizations large and small are moving toward shared storage. For large enterprises, high-capacity storage-area networks make sense, but what about small or mi...
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage a...
The more digital content that we create (music, photos, movies, etc.) and the more we want to share it with others, the more likely it is we'll need some place to store it. You might be looking at digital cameras or music players on your holiday list...
The scoop: FreeAgent DockStar, by Seagate, about $US100
Network-attached storage (NAS), once only available (and affordable) for enterprises, is becoming more common for small business and even home use. And necessary - if you are looking for secure backups for your data, a single backup disk collecting d...
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager - eFormsQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Sharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Senior Digital ConsultantACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - Onsite - UrgentOther
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTService Management LeadOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4NSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- TPSystems AnalystVIC
- TPChange Manager | Finance System ImplementationQLD
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- CCImplementation EngineerWA
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD