Laptops used to be the only devices on the company's wireless network. But Wi-Fi has become a ubiquitous standard used by a host of devices -- including desktop PCs, laptops, netbooks, tablets, smartphones, printers, storage devices, and projectors.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Server adds innovative features and a new low price tag, but cuts in services and the elimination of advanced GUI administration tools may force some enterprise departments to think twice about the role of Mac servers on their netw...
Major Websites are to test Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) by participating in World IPv6 Day, scheduled for June 8. Google, Facebook, and Yahoo, among others, have agreed to ensure that IPv6 entrances to their sites will be available, along wi...
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
In recent weeks WikiLeaks has been targeted by denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, had its hosting service shutdown, been bounced off of Amazon hosting, had its funding through PayPal, MasterCard and other sources shut down, and its leader arrested on s...
With project budgets shrinking, network professionals are spending less time planning new purchases and more time trying to cut costs and squeeze more value out of existing IT resources.
Whether they're in branch offices or home offices, workers are increasingly telecommuting instead of working in a traditional centralized office environment.
Recently, I discussed some management strategies and skills that can help you in your pursuit of a network manager position.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
- New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- Swiftpoint Z review: Would you spend $230 on a mouse?
- Why the lower clock speeds on Intel's 10th-gen Ice Lake CPUs aren't a disaster
- Best Samsung Phone Cases
- Top 20 Most Ridiculous-Sounding Smartphone Colors
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?