Verizon Business took its next step toward deploying 100Gbps by trialing its 100G optical service with the United Kingdom's national research and education network, JANET.
IT managers who are getting started with -- or even pushing the limits of -- 10 Gigabit Ethernet in their LANs and data centers won't have to wait long for higher speed connectivity.
A new study shows that pay for IT skills fell by 0.5 percent overall during the first three months of this year, but also that some 46 skills rose in value.
Cisco and HP last week armed themselves for an impending battle in the data center in which each company will invade the other's turf.
Hewlett-Packard's ProCurve networking division Monday announced an ambitious alliance with enterprise application vendors to optimize their software as it runs over ProCurve switches and other networking gear.
Networking company D-Link Systems is already seeing consumers and businesses switching to 802.11n, even though the wireless LAN technology isn't a ratified standard.
Cisco Systems will shift resources into new product areas next year, including making a major push into homes, Chairman and CEO John Chambers said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTL&D Developer - Trainer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)QLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Business EfficienciesOther
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Frontend Developer - ReactNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPTechnical Support OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Designer l MPLS, ISP, Data Centre design and migrationNSW