While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Smart cities could become healthier cities as the Internet of Things learns to gauge conditions from the sky to the sewer.
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
Installing rogue firmware on embedded devices has long been a concern for security researchers, and it seems that such attacks have started to gain ground with hackers.
Qualcomm has entered into an agreement to acquire Ikanos Communications in order to speed up its efforts to build home gateways with integrated support for G.fast, which promises to offer hundreds of megabit per second over copper.
Cisco will pay incoming CEO Chuck Robbins a higher salary than outgoing chief John Chambers made in fiscal 2014.
Cisco Systems is tightening its relationship with Sensity Systems, a Silicon Valley startup that wants buildings and cities now adopting LED lighting to embrace the Internet of Things.
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
A new feature of Wi-Fi could help people find both each other and things nearby, without even being near a hotspot.
United Airlines grounded its planes for about an hour on Wednesday, reportedly because of a router failure. That's a wide path of destruction for one piece of equipment, but it's the kind of hazard that comes with networking, where each piece is alwa...
With the launch of Windows 10, anyone who walks into your house and gets your Wi-Fi password for their PC could potentially let all their friends onto your network, thanks to a new feature that has ignited controversy online.
It's become common practice to use virtual private networks for extra privacy and security in this era of mass surveillance, but a study published this week suggests such networks may not be as safe as they're commonly made out to be.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTTest AnalystSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC