Fulton Innovation had an idea: what the world needs is flashier breakfast (I completely agree). So they decided to pair their eCoupled technology wireless power technology with some cereal boxes to make them light up, and interact with a nearby compu...
Hewlett-Packard Co. will shortly make a significant move around its wireless LAN products, an executive has promised Canadians reporters.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
The Stuxnet worm that disrupted Iran's ability to enrich uranium into bomb-grade nuclear fuel was jointly created by Israel and the U.S., the New York Times said Saturday.
When the annual Sundance Film Festival lands in Park City, Utah, the movers and shakers of Hollywood demand a lot more wireless capacity than the mountain town of 8,000 residents normally needs.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Boy Genius Report has published an exclusive look at a new RIM BlackBerry smartphone dubbed the Dakota that strikes a resemblance to the original BlackBerry Bold device in terms of design style.
A survey of 250 IT managers finds that nine out of 10 are planning this year to dramatically expand the number of mobile applications deployed at their companies.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
BOSTON -- The BlackBerry PlayBook, initially being sold with Wi-Fi, will allow tethering to a BlackBerry smartphone, giving users access to the smartphone's cellular network and all the calendar, messaging and Web-browsing features running on the sma...
Several of the Internet's most popular Web sites - including Facebook, Google and Yahoo - have agreed to participate in the first global-scale trial of IPv6, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol known as IPv4.
Verizon will sell and support a new version of the iPad that can directly connect to the carrier's 3G data network, according to a report by Bloomberg.
All iPhones will reportedly have the Personal Hotspot capability similar to what Verizon Wireless announced Tuesday for its iPhone coming Feb. 10.
Two researchers may have found a way to greatly reduce traffic bottlenecks that could take place in ad hoc networks. Such work may be essential for the future development of sensor networks, they say.
Each year, the editors and reviewers of the InfoWorld Test Center gather to look over the list of products that earned the highest marks in stand-alone reviews or came in first in multiproduct shoot-outs. We then determine which ones were particularl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior SQL Database SpecialistACT
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTL2/L3 Desktop Technician - FIFOWA
- FTAutomation Anywhere/Robotics EngineerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Content WriterACT