A new entry-level broadband offering planned for introduction by internet service providers over the National Broadband Network is unlikely to boost adoption, according to Internode.
Vidyo will demonstrate today an Internet videoconference among six types of mobile devices made by multiple manufacturers in an effort to show how flexible its core VidyoConferencing platform can be for creating business meetings among personal devic...
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Verizon Wireless will introduce Cisco's Cius tablet for its fast LTE mobile broadband network in the spring of 2011, and the companies will also offer LTE interfaces for Cisco's second-generation Integrated Services Router for small and medium-size b...
Microsoft Windows president Steven Sinofsky took a shot at Apple while previewing the next generation of Windows during CES in Las Vegas, saying users are being inconvenienced because there is no convergence across the iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook.
Wi-Fi Direct, a wireless LAN mode that doesn't require a hotspot, is starting to emerge in handsets and will be demonstrated on an LG Electronics smartphone this week at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
While the iPad was a runaway hit for consumers in 2010, Forrester analyst Ted Schadler says its competitors should temper expectations if they expect rapid adoption in the enterprise market.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T Wednesday announced that in February, it will start selling a version of the HTC Freestyle phone running Brew MP, an open-platform OS for phones that are smaller, less powerful and less expensive than smartphones.
Cisco Systems on Wednesday showed an offering that will give people a unified way of viewing video on TV's, mobile phones, and tablet computers.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T will launch LTE smartphones, networks and other devices in mid-2011, and expects to complete a nationwide LTE deployment by the end of 2013, AT&T Mobility President Ralph de la Vega announced Wednesday at the AT&T Develo...
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
Qualcomm has entered into an agreement to purchase chip maker Atheros for $US3.1 billion, or $45 per share, in cash, the company said on Wednesday.
Wireless technology provider Qualcomm is in advanced talks to acquire Atheros Communications, a major vendor of Wi-Fi chips, according to news reports on Tuesday.
The war is over and USB has won ... or has it? At CES this week a new wireless SATA interface will try to dethrone SuperSpeed USB by offering speeds of up to 6Gbps vs. USB 3.0's max of 5Gbps.
As we close out 2010 and welcome 2011 it is clear we're at an interesting juncture in IT, with new opportunities stretching out before us. The key will be what we make of the opportunities and how we position our efforts to capitalize on them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther