Extend your network with the AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Add more bandwidth to your wireless network for 5GHz devices with this beefy router
This device allows you to connect your existing stereo to your home network in order to play content through mobile devices and computers
This tall router provides fast 802.11ac performance, and has useful Cloud and remote features
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
An all-in-one device for all your home networking needs, designed by iiNet Labs
Belkin offers a good first step towards 802.11ac Wi-Fi, but its USB and DLNA features need work
Billion's all-in-one modem-router serves stacks of functions, including VoIP
Linksys E1000 review: An inexpensive and fast wireless router with Cisco Connect software
ASUS DSL-N10 ADSL2+ modem router review: An all-in-one router that's simple to set up and use and provides reliable performance
Dodo Buddy Box review: A 3G wireless router that also lets you make phone calls
FRITZ!Box 7270 review: An all-in-one marvel featuring an ADSL2+ modem, dual-band wireless networking and VoIP
ASUS RT-N56U review: One of the best looking dual-band wireless routers you will ever see
Linksys E2000 review: an inexpensive dual-band wireless router with Gigabit Ethernet
For under $100, this Netgear wireless router offers good speed and useful features
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- The Pixel 4 has the same problem as the Pixel 3: It's too expensive
- Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
- Google PixelBook Go hands-on: Come for the low price, stay for the keyboard
- Legends of Runeterra tries to do what Artifact couldn’t
- Teamfight Tactics makes its way to mobile in December
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?