U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
New America Foundation
A lopsided vote in the U.S. House of Representatives this week to rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet won muted praise, with many supporters calling on Congress to take stronger action.
For the second time in two days, the U.S. House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill that would give legal protections to companies that share cyberattack information.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Apple Watch Series 6
WD My Passport™ SSD
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony Playstation 5
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
MSI Modern 14
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- The best prebuilt gaming PCs: Get Ryzen 5000, GeForce 3080, and Radeon RX 6800 right now
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT review: Great hardware turbocharged by killer software
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands review: Fresh locales and long-tail appeal trump narrative niceties
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
- Warner Bros. will debut all its 2021 movies on HBO Max as well as in theaters
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?