The hackers at News Corp. have become the hackees -- surely that's a word in modern parlance -- of Anonymous and LulzSec, who released email login details of two former News of the World editors and are threatening to divulge more.
News Corp. will close its weekly U.K. newspaper News of the World amid allegations that the tabloid hacked into the mobile voicemail accounts of celebrities, the British royal family, and crime victims.
MySpace, which dominated the social-networking market in the mid-2000s before Facebook eclipsed it, has been sold by its parent company News Corp. to digital media company Specific Media.
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
News Corp. is still on a desperate quest to unfriend Myspace -- this time reaching out to online music video network <a href="http://www.vevo.com/">Vevo</a>, according to reports.
Things just keep getting worse for MySpace. The former social networking hub recently announced it would cut nearly half of its global workforce as part of a restructuring effort. As many as five hundred MySpace employees worldwide will soon be loo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Pega TesterOther
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC