The hackers at News Corp. have become the hackees -- surely that's a word in modern parlance -- of Anonymous and LulzSec, who released email login details of two former News of the World editors and are threatening to divulge more.
News Corp. will close its weekly U.K. newspaper News of the World amid allegations that the tabloid hacked into the mobile voicemail accounts of celebrities, the British royal family, and crime victims.
MySpace, which dominated the social-networking market in the mid-2000s before Facebook eclipsed it, has been sold by its parent company News Corp. to digital media company Specific Media.
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
News Corp. is still on a desperate quest to unfriend Myspace -- this time reaching out to online music video network <a href="http://www.vevo.com/">Vevo</a>, according to reports.
Get ready for your daily dose of Rupert Murdoch. News Corp.'s iPad-only newspaper, The Daily, is set to debut Wednesday morning during an announcement at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City. Company chairman Murdoch will be on hand to make the ann...
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
MySpace was once a social networking pioneer and shining star, but analysts now wonder who would want to buy the struggling site.
The New York Times today updated its app for Apple's iPad, and said it would start charging readers for access to the digital content early next year.
Apple is reportedly working on a new application for the iPad</a> that will allow users to download electronic versions of newspapers. It could be ready within a couple of months, but will likely be held until the release of the next-generation iPad.
News Corp. may soon launch a brand new national newspaper that would be available only on tablet devices such as Apple's iPad.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 is a faster 865, but without WiFi 6E
- Amaysim launches new 10GB for $10 short expiry plan
- Dell survey finds a stable internet connection key to working remotely
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?