NewsGator wants its Social Sites add-on for SharePoint to handle companies' innovation cycles with a beefed-up set of capabilities for brainstorming, idea evaluation, concept development and execution.
NewsGator has upgraded its Social Sites enterprise social networking (ESN) add-on for SharePoint to make the software better able to tailor the content, notifications and capabilities it displays for each user.
The ailing FeedDemon RSS reader will shut down after Google Reader is closed on July 1, its creator said. FeedDemon is a standalone RSS reader that can also sync with Google Reader.
SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
NewsGator is re-architecting its Social Sites enterprise social networking (ESN) suite so that it can be installed independently of Microsoft's SharePoint collaboration server.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPDesktop Support ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW