Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Telstra's BigPond internet service provider arm has dramatically cut prices on a range of its broadband plans, including a massive chop on its 200GB Elite plan which will see monthly prices drop from $179.95 to $89.95.
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has upgraded its Next G network to support speeds of up to 42 megabits per second (Mbps) in parts of Australia and has also released a new mobile broadband device to take advantage of the upgrade.
Telstra has announced a partnership with Acer to sell notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to business customers. Available on monthly plans, the 3G-capable Acer notebooks feature a SIM card slot to access Telstra's Next G network. The
HTC has launched its latest Windows Mobile smartphone in Australia, the HD2. Boasting one of the largest screens on a smartphone (4.3in), the HTC HD2 is the first Windows Mobile phone to feature a capacitive display and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
Telstra has launched a free SMS service that lets customers receive Facebook notifications via text messages.
Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other