Apple and Nike have settled a class-action lawsuit alleging the FuelBand fitness tracker inaccurately tracked workout data like calories burned and steps taken.
Google is set to release an SDK aimed at making fitness-based apps more effective by pulling in data from multiple devices.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Athletic shoe maker Adidas launched the latest version of its miCoach training gadgets in the U.S. alongside the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week in the hope of enticing people to use the system to meet their New Year's ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther