The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
PC World’s avid photographers, armed with a variety of cameras (ranging in price, from a number of brands and with different features and capabilities), captured scenes in Sydney, Australia as the city awoke to an eerie, orange sky caused by a dust c...
Father's Day Gift Guide: The best digital cameras, from compact point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs
It doesn't matter if your dad is a photography nut -- or if he has no idea how to take a decent photo -- either way he'll want a camera with good features. This is the type of gift that you can add to as well: once he gets the photography bug he'll u...
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC