Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective on the Nintendo DS has solid gameplay
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded review: It's essentially a retread of various Kingdom Hearts worlds you've seen multiple times already but it at least tries new gameplay styles in a few boss battles and missions
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn features a detailed world full of interesting characters and factions
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem on Nintendo DS is entertaining but there haven't been many leaps and bounds since the previous instalments
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light on Nintendo DS has undeniable artistic charms but suffers from an underdeveloped story
Nintendo cut the price on its flagship game console and introduced a portable system Wednesday, hoping to spur sales and better position itself for the year-end holiday season.
Nintendo warned Friday against the use of a smartphone app that can be used to create custom, all-powerful Pokemon characters for use in its handheld games.
Nintendo's President said a lack of compelling titles for the Wii U is hurting sales, and promised to improve the console's lineup this year.
Japanese gamemaker Nintendo will combine its hardware teams for portable and home-based consoles, the first major change in its development structure in nearly a decade.
The original concept for Nintendo's new Wii U game controller?
The folks at the Open Camera Controller (OCC), a system that uses an older Nintendo DS handheld to provide more options to photographers seeking to get the most out of their DSLR cameras.
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Is the iPhone a legitimate gaming platform? Ask anyone who's ever fiddled with one for more than a few minutes anyone that isn't Nintendo, anyway). Ask anyone who understands, correctly, that video games are more than just Modern Warfare 2 and World ...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- HP Mixed Reality Headset review: Software shortcomings make a robust headset feel unremarkable
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTAWS DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTFullstack .NET Developer - AngularOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Business Process Solutions - MelbourneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- TPProject Manager - Learning SystemsQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCData Science ArchitectWA
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW