Nintendo 3DS review: Is the latest version of Nintendo's handheld games console worth buying?
Nintendo's latest handheld will launch in Australia on March 31 for $350
Despite Samurai Warriors 3's simplicity, it is a hugely entertaining game
If there's any downside to Sin and Punishment, it's that the game doesn't feature true two-player co-op
All in all, it feels like Puzzle Quest 2 on the DS is very limited by the hardware
Nintendo in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Gearing up for the second half of 2017. Here's a look at what's happening in the world of games with massive new titles being launched in August, we're set for a season of fun.
Another beloved Nintendo franchise is due to arrive on mobile in the coming months, with Legend of Zelda.
The NES Classic's sudden demise might be to clear the deck for a miniaturized Super Nintendo.
The Nintendo Switch doesn't need video apps like Netflix, so why is Nintendo even trying?
Your Nintendo Switch's Joy-Con can power your PC gaming sessions too—with a little help from third-party software.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
With Nintendo's Australian 3DS launch only a few days away on March 31, we thought we'd give you a quick refresher on it, and the device that's going to be its main rival for the next little while — the Sony Next Generation Portable, or NGP. Th...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Videos about Nintendo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCAutomation Test Analysts x4ACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA