Nintendo 3DS review: Is the latest version of Nintendo's handheld games console worth buying?
Nintendo's latest handheld will launch in Australia on March 31 for $350
Despite Samurai Warriors 3's simplicity, it is a hugely entertaining game
If there's any downside to Sin and Punishment, it's that the game doesn't feature true two-player co-op
All in all, it feels like Puzzle Quest 2 on the DS is very limited by the hardware
Nintendo in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Gearing up for the second half of 2017. Here's a look at what's happening in the world of games with massive new titles being launched in August, we're set for a season of fun.
Another beloved Nintendo franchise is due to arrive on mobile in the coming months, with Legend of Zelda.
The NES Classic's sudden demise might be to clear the deck for a miniaturized Super Nintendo.
The Nintendo Switch doesn't need video apps like Netflix, so why is Nintendo even trying?
Your Nintendo Switch's Joy-Con can power your PC gaming sessions too—with a little help from third-party software.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
With Nintendo's Australian 3DS launch only a few days away on March 31, we thought we'd give you a quick refresher on it, and the device that's going to be its main rival for the next little while — the Sony Next Generation Portable, or NGP. Th...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Videos about Nintendo
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCAgile Project Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCTransition ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- CCJunior Java DevelopersVIC
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- CCSnr Automation Lead (Java Development) - Banking - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Cost ControllerSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist - Bathurst ( NSW )NSW
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW