Nintendo 3DS review: Is the latest version of Nintendo's handheld games console worth buying?
Nintendo's latest handheld will launch in Australia on March 31 for $350
Despite Samurai Warriors 3's simplicity, it is a hugely entertaining game
If there's any downside to Sin and Punishment, it's that the game doesn't feature true two-player co-op
All in all, it feels like Puzzle Quest 2 on the DS is very limited by the hardware
Nintendo in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Another beloved Nintendo franchise is due to arrive on mobile in the coming months, with Legend of Zelda.
The NES Classic's sudden demise might be to clear the deck for a miniaturized Super Nintendo.
The Nintendo Switch doesn't need video apps like Netflix, so why is Nintendo even trying?
Your Nintendo Switch's Joy-Con can power your PC gaming sessions too—with a little help from third-party software.
Nintendo's all-in-one TV and portable gaming console goes on sale today for $299.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
With Nintendo's Australian 3DS launch only a few days away on March 31, we thought we'd give you a quick refresher on it, and the device that's going to be its main rival for the next little while — the Sony Next Generation Portable, or NGP. Th...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Videos about Nintendo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins COMPUTEX Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTTest Engineer | $92 p/hrVIC
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTJava Network DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW