Nintendo 3DS review: Is the latest version of Nintendo's handheld games console worth buying?
Nintendo's latest handheld will launch in Australia on March 31 for $350
Despite Samurai Warriors 3's simplicity, it is a hugely entertaining game
If there's any downside to Sin and Punishment, it's that the game doesn't feature true two-player co-op
All in all, it feels like Puzzle Quest 2 on the DS is very limited by the hardware
Nintendo in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Gearing up for the second half of 2017. Here's a look at what's happening in the world of games with massive new titles being launched in August, we're set for a season of fun.
Another beloved Nintendo franchise is due to arrive on mobile in the coming months, with Legend of Zelda.
The NES Classic's sudden demise might be to clear the deck for a miniaturized Super Nintendo.
The Nintendo Switch doesn't need video apps like Netflix, so why is Nintendo even trying?
Your Nintendo Switch's Joy-Con can power your PC gaming sessions too—with a little help from third-party software.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
With Nintendo's Australian 3DS launch only a few days away on March 31, we thought we'd give you a quick refresher on it, and the device that's going to be its main rival for the next little while — the Sony Next Generation Portable, or NGP. Th...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Videos about Nintendo
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCAgile Coach/LeadNSW
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - Onsite - UrgentOther
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCOracle Service Bus DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTData AnalystACT
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD