Nintendo's new Wii U console had a tough holiday launch, and its 3DS handheld continues to struggle.
Nintendo and Capcom has set the A/NZ release of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for March 23.
Namco Bandai has set the date for the Australian release of Naruto Powerful Shippuden for March 7.
Japanese gamemaker Nintendo will combine its hardware teams for portable and home-based consoles, the first major change in its development structure in nearly a decade.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge for Nintendo Wii U has been unveiled to become the first video game to hit Australian retailers with the R18+ label due to its “high impact bloody violence,” following an announcement by Classification Board director, Les...
Apple has updated its App Store rules to prevent scammers from being able to change the screenshots displayed with their app descriptions after Apple has approved it.
Sales of Nintendo's new Wii U game console appear to be lagging those of its famous predecessor in Japan after its opening weekend, though the company says both sold out and comparisons are largely meaningless.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
The original concept for Nintendo's new Wii U game controller?
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
Amazon.com has released its paid streaming video service on Nintendo's new Wii U console, with a host of titles free to users who subscribe to its Amazon Prime service.
The console and the handheld GamePad in Nintendo's hot-selling Wii U form a special bond, thanks to proprietary smarts that Nintendo and Broadcom developed to drive high Wi-Fi performance.
Nintendo apologized to early buyers of the Wii U for outages on its new online gaming platform, but said sales of its new flagship game console were strong during its global launch Sunday in the U.S.
Nintendo's new game console the Wii U will go on sale in the U.S. Sunday as the company attempts to regain ground from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's Playstation 3.
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCData ArchitectACT
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | $90 p/hrVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support / Desktop SupportSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC