Nokia is selling its operator-branded messaging business to Synchronica, a British developer of mobile messaging software, the companies said Thursday. The business unit provides e-mail and instant messaging services to the likes of AT&T and Veri...
In an apparent push to keep customers from defecting to other platforms until its Windows Phones ship, Nokia is planning to upgrade <a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/06/29/updates-to-symbian-3-2-and-5-0/">some of its older Symbian-based sm...
Rumours have been circulating about the next-generation iPhone, with many expecting an iPhone 5 and others speculating a more subtle change to the device naming it the iPhone 4S.
Nokia has started shipping mobile phones in India that are preloaded with its banking application, in a bid to popularize mobile banking in the country.
Nokia has shown its first Windows Phone to the world, perhaps by accident.
The first Windows Phone from Nokia is code-named Sea Ray, comes with an 8-megapixel camera and uses the Mango version of Microsoft's OS,<a href="http://www.technet.hu/telefon/20110624/exkluziv_video_elop_bemutatja_az_elso_windowsos_nokiat/">according...
Nokia said on Wednesday it has finalized an agreement with Accenture to develop the Symbian mobile OS as the company retrenches in a competitive mobile device market.
Nokia has unveiled the N9, its latest flagship smartphone, the first device to run the Meego operating system. Meego has been heralded as Nokia's strategic move against increased competition from rivals Apple and Google.
Nokia unveiled Tuesday its new N9 smartphone that runs the MeeGo operating system, and is being marketed as a "pure touch screen" device without buttons.
Embattled Nokia today unveiled the world's first smartphone running the MeeGo operating system, the Nokia N9, and also revealed that the device would be available in Australia in Q3.
Nokia is infringing on a patent owned by German company IPCom, the U.K. High Court ruled today. IPCom will be seeking damages and an injunction banning the sale of the Finnish company's 3G phones, it said in a statement.
Don't put any dirt on Nokia's coffin just yet--the company still has some life in it. A victory in its patent war with Apple means a new revenue stream for Nokia, and a stronger position to enforce its patent portfolio with other mobile device makers...
Nokia and Apple have settled an almost two-year long legal battle over patents with an agreement that will see Apple pay a lump sum and ongoing royalties to the European cell-phone maker.
Nokia CEO Stephen Elop used his keynote at the Open Mobile Summit in London Thursday to explain, again, why the company chose the Windows Phone OS for its smartphones and insisted during a question-and-answer session that, despite persistent rumors t...
If cell phone maker Nokia rolls out a tablet device one day, it will be late to a game where its competitors have a big head start.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT