Nokia reported an increase in sales for the fourth quarter, but profit declined as the company continues to struggle in the high-end smartphone segment.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Nokia has decided to stop offering its Ovi Music Unlimited service in 27 of the 33 countries where it was offered, the Finnish phone maker said on Monday.
SPB Software has released a migration tool that should make it easier for consumers to move from Symbian or Windows Mobile to Android-based smartphones and tablets, the company said on Wednesday.
Dual-core processors will help power next-generation smartphones
Nokia and Microsoft are reportedly discussing an alliance that would lead to Nokia-branded smartphones running the Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system. The claim comes from respected Russian tech blogger Eldar Murtazin, the man behind many of the...
Nokia announced on Thursday that it has filed patent claims in the U.K. High Court, Dusseldorf and Mannheim District Courts in Germany and the District Court of the Hague, Netherlands, again taking aim at Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Microsoft plans to launch Windows Phone 7 in China in the second half of 2011.
Nokia is planning to roll out four or five upgrades to its Symbian OS in the next 12 to 15 months, adding a new look for the user interface and a more flexible home screen as it tries to make its struggling operating system relevant again, according ...
Google's lead Android developer Andy Rubin tweeted that the company is activating more than 300,000 Android phones each day. This equates to more than 9 million Android phones activated per month, despite reports that the platform's activation number...
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
Beware open source. Just ask AOL. All it wanted in the late 1990s was a killer browser to destroy Microsoft's Internet Explorer. They figured the best way of getting this was to make Netscape open source. Four long years later, AOL finally got what i...
A Google executive said this week that he's hopeful that Nokia will decide to adopt the Android platform after new leadership at the world's biggest mobile phone manufacturer finishes a new evaluation of smartphone options.
Skype released an updated version of its Symbian client, which adds support for Nokia's N8, C7 and the E5, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Google's Android continues to grow faster in the U.S. than other top smartphone operating systems, including Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS and Apple's iOS, according to the latest ComScore rankings, which were released Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Sigfox shows 20-cent IoT wireless module
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther
- FTProject Deployment EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCOrganisational Change & Business Deployment SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther