A group of businesses and universities, led by North Carolina State University, will work together to design and manufacture next-generation, low-power semiconductors, U.S. President Barack Obama said Wednesday.
With the new networking method, devices are able spot a problem unit and then isolate it from the network before it can do any damage
Three researchers from North Carolina State University have developed a software protocol that better manages high traffic loads on a Wi-Fi router when too many users connect, the university said on Tuesday.
Researchers have spotted the first malware that exploits a critical vulnerability in Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread, finding samples tucked into legitimate apps on Chinese download sites.
A lot of the software written for Google's Android mobile phones falls short when it comes to user privacy and security.
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
IBM's research division is working on several virtualization projects that could boost security of cloud computing networks, reduce data center power costs, and improve the ability to run multiple hypervisors and operating systems, including Linux an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW