Which laptops are on sale at big discounts?
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
This page is a collection of all the notebook reviews we've completed so far in 2015. It contains not only traditional notebooks, but also 2-in-1 hybrids that can be converted from tablet to notebook and back again.
A size that's only just bigger than an A4 sheet of paper is just the beginning for this sleek Ultrabook, which we think is one of the best looking laptops on the market.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Deciding on which hybrid-style Windows 8 tablet to go for can be difficult. In this comparative article we pit three Intel Atom-based models from ASUS, HP and Samsung against each other to find out which is best.
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
Our Top 5 laptops list for January 2011 is dominated by small and light notebooks from Dell, HP, Sony and Toshiba, ranging in size from 10.1in to 13.3in. However, we have also included the comparatively huge Medion Akoya E7216 (MD98550), which goes o...
My holiday gift giving season started early Thursday morning when the UPS guy pounded on my door and handed me a package. Inside was a notebook -- Google's much-discussed cloud-based Cr-48 Chrome OS laptop, which was announced by the company on Tuesd...
HP's Envy 14 Beats Edition notebook gets its name and styling from the Beats range of headphones, and specifically, Beats by Dr Dre. Not only does it sport the Beats logo and black and red styling, it also ships with a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Solo he...
Sling Media's small Slingbox 700U won one of three Best in Show awards given by the Industrial Designers Society of America (ISDA).
Take a trip down memory lane with Toshiba, as the company shows off 25 years worth of notebook innovation.
What better way to show off past Toshiba notebooks than a catwalk parade. We were treated to a tech fashion show of a different sort today, as models from the Sydney Fashion Festival showed off some of the most important notebooks in Toshiba's histor...
Are you tired of looking at the same old black laptop?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- AMD's 'TR4' Threadripper CPU socket is gigantic
- HTC's Vive VR headset will use WiGig to ditch its cumbersome cables
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTDealing Room Support AnalystOther
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HCM Support & Configuration ConsultantQLD
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- FTApplications Project ManagerACT
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery ExecutiveOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC