The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Medion is no longer the only game in town when it comes to well-featured, low-cost notebooks. Online store, Kogan, has just announced the availability of a 14-inch Windows 8.1 laptop (called Atlas X14FHD) that can be bought for $359 plus the delivery...
Included in this week’s Aldi Special Buys is another Medion laptop with an attractive price point. It’s a 15.6in model with a stated thickness of 25mm and a weight of 2.3kg. We're sure you're all thinking the same thing: is it worth buying?
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
Intel's Core M processor promised a new wave of small-screen tablets. But at CES 2015, Intel hustled in the main event: the launch of the fifth-generation "Broadwell-U" Core processor for mainstream desktops and notebooks.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
Following the commercial availability of Windows 8.1, Toshiba has released its 8-inch tablet, Encore.
Dell is continuing its push into the hybrid PC category with a refresh of its XPS 12 Ultrabook, as well as the introduction of the XPS 12.
Following a public unveiling at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles, Alienware showcased its latest range of elite gaming laptops at an even in Sydney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)NSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PARTNERVIC
- CCTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD