The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Medion is no longer the only game in town when it comes to well-featured, low-cost notebooks. Online store, Kogan, has just announced the availability of a 14-inch Windows 8.1 laptop (called Atlas X14FHD) that can be bought for $359 plus the delivery...
Included in this week’s Aldi Special Buys is another Medion laptop with an attractive price point. It’s a 15.6in model with a stated thickness of 25mm and a weight of 2.3kg. We're sure you're all thinking the same thing: is it worth buying?
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
Intel's Core M processor promised a new wave of small-screen tablets. But at CES 2015, Intel hustled in the main event: the launch of the fifth-generation "Broadwell-U" Core processor for mainstream desktops and notebooks.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
Following the commercial availability of Windows 8.1, Toshiba has released its 8-inch tablet, Encore.
Dell is continuing its push into the hybrid PC category with a refresh of its XPS 12 Ultrabook, as well as the introduction of the XPS 12.
Following a public unveiling at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles, Alienware showcased its latest range of elite gaming laptops at an even in Sydney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC