Secure and Save before time runs out with Bitdefender Exclusive Clearance Offer! Get Bitdefender Total Security 2018 Now!
A 12in ViewSonic laptop that's worth considering instead of a netbook
HP Mini 5102 looks and feels just like Mini 5101, but it has superior battery life and is cheaper
This entry-level Dell notebook offers better performance than a netbook but is only slightly bigger and more expensive
A small, easy to use Toshiba netbook with great battery life
A 10in HP netbook with plenty of style
A highly mobile 13.3in Fujitsu notebook with a Core i7 CPU and USB 3.0
A 14in Toshiba notebook that feels like a desktop replacement
An affordable, slimline ViewSonic notebook that includes a DVD burner
An affordable 16in ASUS notebook with plenty of speed and a USB 3.0 port
A large, powerful Samsung notebook that's deceptively light
A high-performance ASUS notebook with an inbuilt Blu-ray player
A reasonably lightweight, long-lasting and speedy 13in laptop
A laptop you can fit in your pocket or handbag -- but would you want to?
A very attractive and well-priced notebook that's a little underdone
A 15.6in notebook with good specs and a brilliant touchpad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Join the newsletter!
- League of Legends to headline Melbourne's first Esports Open
- Code Complexity is a Design Problem
- Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- Adobe, Microsoft join to put PDF document creation into the Office ribbon
- Google Podcasts offers the bare-minimum listening experience on your Android phone
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?