Lenovo's ThinkPad line has a proud history of great design, which continues with this new convertible tablet.
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
A big and roomy notebook for the home that features a 4K screen
A highly customisable 15.6in laptop for getting down to work
An expensive laptop for executives after a lightweight, easily portable Windows machine
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
An Australian-only laptop offering for gamers on a budget
A stunning little laptop with an almost borderless screen and a solid body
A few stand-out features make this an enjoyable notebook to use as a main system
You can turn this 15.6in notebook into a tablet, but the question is: why would you want to?
A large notebook with powerful specs that's built for professional users
It's a return to normal for the ThinkPad X1 Carbon's keyboard layout, and this alone is noteworthy
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
The P34G aims for a balance between gaming prowess and the thin-and-light territory of Ultrabooks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject DirectorQLD
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC