Novell has expanded the scope of its Novell ZENWorks IT management suite so that it can watch over 100,000 devices or more with a single server.
Seeking a foothold in more enterprises running Microsoft software, Novell has introduced an application to streamline the process of connecting employees to workspace printers, even if they are using non-Microsoft computers and mobile devices, such a...
In an effort to help enterprises get a handle on the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, Novell has released enterprise file sharing software that it claims is as easy to use as commercial cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Microsoft Skydrive, a...
Two decades ago, Novell's network operating system software was almost ubiquitous in the enterprise. Now, its current president wants to restore Novell to a similar level of prominence.
Microsoft intends to ask the court to dismiss a Novell antitrust lawsuit, after a hung jury in Utah could not come to an accord on the case last week.
In the insurance business, everyone's headed into the hinterland. But the cost of every new branch can bite deeply. Here's how going Open Source helped ING Life save US$1.7 million and funded its expansion plans.
Two years ago this month, Microsoft forged its controversial partnership with Novell that, among other things, had the two companies agreeing not to sue each other over intellectual property issues, in part to protect Suse Linux users over any patent...
The sprawl of management consoles, the proliferation of data they provide and the rising use of virtualization are adding challenges to corporations looking to more effectively manage mixed Linux, Windows and cloud environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?