Windows 8 has delivered no bump to flagging consumer PC sales in the US, a retail research analyst said.
Windows 8 was officially released October 26, which means under Microsoft's standard operating procedure, we will have to wait at least a few years before the next Windows software upgrade arrives.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
Microsoft has begun talking about Windows 8 in general terms, reprising a blog-based strategy that it used in the year-long run-up to Windows 7.
The cloud, it seems, might be a little bit like Palmolive’s tagline from its old TV commercials--people just don't know they’re soaking in it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- CCProduct Owner - DigitalVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW