Samsung has taken a clear and dominant lead in the smartwatch market, but it's still early days and big changes could be on the horizon.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
If what goes up must come down, then what goes down occasionally bounces.
Some analysts said Tuesday the iPhone 4G on Verizon Wireless will cannibalize Google Android smartphone sales across various carriers including AT&T early on, while others disagreed.
Apple's iPhone and Google's Android might seem to have all the momentum these days, but RIM's BlackBerry OS is the surprise winner in StatCounter's latest U.S. mobile OS Internet usage numbers.
If you’ve found yourself playing catch-up on Google Android, here’s a selection of resources from Network World and our sister publications to get you up to speed quickly.
Popularity of the Google Android mobile operating system is showing no signs of slowing down, with the OS being found in 44 per cent of smartphones purchased during Q3.
Android-powered smartphones outsold iPhones in the U.S. by almost 2-to-1 in the third quarter, a research firm said today.
Although sales of Apple's iPad haven't panicked PC makers yet, trends by tablet owners may give laptop manufacturers some sleepless nights next year, a market research analyst said today.
The death of the PC industry at the hands of Apple's iPad has been greatly exaggerated, analysts said today.
In a continuing trend, more businesses are shifting loyalties from Blackberry to iPhones and Android devices as the relative newcomers make inroads into the corporate world. Three-quarters of the 200 businesses surveyed in the United States and the U...
The NPD has released the results of a recent study, revealing that 20 percent of the respondents had played a social network-based game at least once during the prior three months. Read on for more results of the study.
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
Activision Blizzard reported its financial results for the quarter-year ending on June 30, noting that it has exceeded its earnings expectations, and that online revenues surpassed retail earnings for the first quarter ever. The company also revealed...
Apple today refreshed its iMac line for the first time since October 2009 by adopting Intel's Core i3, i5 and i7 processors across the board and abandoning NVidia's integrated graphics chipset for ATI-branded graphics processors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTTest AnalystSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC