A widely used security feature intended to protect access to online bank accounts is becoming increasingly ineffective, as cybercriminals develop advanced malicious software for Android devices, according to a report released Wednesday.
Security research firm NSS Labs has released an open source scanning tool that is capable of detecting all malicious drivers used by the new Duqu threat, according to its engineers. However, other security vendors believe that the malware's creators ...
NSS Labs is sweetening the pot for its ExploitHub marketplace by offering rewards to security gurus who can write working exploits for a dozen "high-value" vulnerabilities.
The night before the start of this week's Black Hat hacker conference here in Las Vegas, security researcher Dillon Beresford gave a demonstration to a small audience in his room at Caesar's Palace. The topic: how a hacker could take over the Siemens...
The in-house reputation system used in Internet Explorer 8 and 9 is markedly superior at blocking social-engineering attacks than the Google equivalent used by Chrome, Firefox, Apple's Safari, an independent test by NSS Labs has found.
Siemens has fixed bugs in its Simatic S7 industrial computer systems, used to control machines on factory floors, power stations and chemical plants.
A security researcher who says he's found serious problems with Siemens computers used in power plants and heavy industry is now expecting to go public with his research at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas.
The security researcher who last week voluntarily canceled a talk on critical vulnerabilities in Siemens' industrial control systems took the German giant to task Monday for downplaying the problem.
Siemens said it intends to fix a vulnerability discovered in its industrial control system products, but the NSS Labs researcher who found the bug says the company seems to be downplaying the seriousness of the problem to save face.
Siemens is working on a fix for some serious vulnerabilities recently discovered in its industrial control system products used to manage machines on the factory floor.
A planned presentation on security vulnerabilities in Siemens industrial control systems was pulled Wednesday over worries that the information in the talk was too dangerous to be released.
Four out of the five vendors shown last month by testing company NSS Labs to suffer a security flaw in their high-end firewalls have since patched their products, including two companies that disputed the issue at the time.
Security vendor Fortinet has hit back against tests by NSS Labs that showed one of its high-end firewalls along with products from other vendors could be hacked using a 'TCP split handshake attack'.
A test by NSS Labs that found firewalls from five vendors are subject in one way or another to remote exploit by hackers has ignited furious response from vendors Fortinet and SonicWall.
Apparently, NSS Labs struck a nerve. NSS Labs revealed that almost all of the firewalls it tested for a recent report are susceptible to crash or compromise using common attacks. The firewall vendors in question, though, beg to differ and take except...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTSolution architectOther
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT