Just before the stroke of midnight Tuesday Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), computerized clocks around the world will pause for a moment to squeeze in an extra second.
Engineers in Japan are making conductive inks that can be stretched to the extreme, adding to research on smart fabrics by Google, NTT and other groups in one sign of the possible future direction of wearables.
While Microsoft has made its voice-driven Cortana assistant available across Windows 10 devices, Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo is porting its own helper to a different kind of hardware -- a toy sheep.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo will start renting out smartphone-controlled wheelchairs to users in Japan amid a larger push to get personal electric vehicles on sidewalks and streets.
Nokia Networks and Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo are testing networks using extremely high frequencies that may someday deliver multi-gigabit speed to mobile devices.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has developed an app that can wirelessly send authentication credentials to devices that are not connected to the Internet, allowing more hardware to get online or query the cloud.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo wants to go beyond GPS with a more granular smartphone navigation system for complex indoor spaces.
NTT DoCoMo wants travelers to Japan to say more than just "sayonara" when they hear Japanese.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
It's not quite the same as thumbing a ride, but a cylindrical gadget that nestles in your palm can get you where you want to go.
If your car isn't smart and connected yet, Pioneer has a rearview mirror that can do the trick.
Japanese parents who want to keep close tabs on their kids will soon be able to wrap sensor-laden 3G watches on their wrists.
In the hunt for new ways to handle growing data volumes, NTT DoCoMo and Huawei Technologies have demonstrated that LTE can be deployed over 5GHz, which today is used for Wi-Fi networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Network DesignerVIC
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTETL AnalystOther
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- CCData and Analytics ManagerACT
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW