NTT has successfully tested technology for optical Internet backbone connections that can transmit 400Gbps on a single wavelength.
Telecom carrier NTT and navigation service developer Navitime Japan are trying to make free Wi-Fi in Japan easier to find with an app featuring augmented reality (AR) guidance.
NTT and NEC have launched a compression unit for 4K/60p high-resolution video that can compress video in real time using the HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding) format.
Japan's dominant mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo is pushing into wearable technology with new smart clothing and a wrist band that can monitor wearers' health while sending data to smartphones and the cloud.
A major Japanese telecommunications provider will stream 4k video over the Internet to set-top boxes this week, in what it is calling the world's first public test of the technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCReporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther