Nvidia has kicked off this year's Computex by announcing their new Isaac AI platform and Jetson Xavier hardware.
Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service achieves the impossible: It feels as smooth as using a local gaming PC.
Virtually all graphics cards are selling for twice their suggested price—when you can find them—thanks to voracious coin miners. Here's how to keep gaming during these dystopian times.
MSI weren’t the only gaming brand to showcase at this year’s PAX Australia. However, that’s not to say they didn’t bring their best.
GeForce Experience's ShadowPlay Highlights and Nvidia Ansel features make gaming even more fun—and easy to share.
You can buy the Ryzen 7 1700 and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for the same price as Intel's cheapest 8-core chip.
GeForce Now for the Shield TV and GeForce Now for PCs and Macs are two wildly different services for streaming PC games to you devices, despite the similar names.
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hy...
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 is real, and it's spectacular. We break down why.
Nvidia’s breakthrough is the autonomous vehicle automatically taught itself to drive by watching how a human drove.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
- Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?