Nvidia has kicked off this year's Computex by announcing their new Isaac AI platform and Jetson Xavier hardware.
Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service achieves the impossible: It feels as smooth as using a local gaming PC.
Virtually all graphics cards are selling for twice their suggested price—when you can find them—thanks to voracious coin miners. Here's how to keep gaming during these dystopian times.
MSI weren’t the only gaming brand to showcase at this year’s PAX Australia. However, that’s not to say they didn’t bring their best.
GeForce Experience's ShadowPlay Highlights and Nvidia Ansel features make gaming even more fun—and easy to share.
You can buy the Ryzen 7 1700 and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for the same price as Intel's cheapest 8-core chip.
GeForce Now for the Shield TV and GeForce Now for PCs and Macs are two wildly different services for streaming PC games to you devices, despite the similar names.
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hy...
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 is real, and it's spectacular. We break down why.
Nvidia’s breakthrough is the autonomous vehicle automatically taught itself to drive by watching how a human drove.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
The Note 9 is three devices in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Echo Spot review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
- Microsoft upgrades Outlook Mobile, but restricting personal email may be one of the changes
- Forza Horizon 4 review: Seasons and social hooks make the best arcade racer even better
- Amazon's awesome Sabrent sale will add up to 10 USB ports to your PC or Mac for cheap
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?