First, GPU miners sent AMD Radeon graphics card prices skyrocketing. Now Nvidia's GeForce cards are getting expensive, too.
Bungie's hotly anticipated Destiny 2 is coming to PCs a bit later than consoles, but GeForce graphics cards buyers can get it free.
The 200Hz Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ takes Nvidia's premium G-Sync HDR formula and applies it to an ultra-fast, curved ultrawide display.
Nvidia's Max-Q technology could make thin-and-light laptops game-ready at last, with advanced thermals and other efficiencies.
Nvidia's affordable new GT 1030 graphics card is built for e-sports and home theater PCs.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, though not in graphics card form. Here's what PC gamers need to know.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, with 21 billion transistors, HBM2, and 40 percent more cores than today's Pascal GPUs.
After the ambitious GeForce Now game-streaming service missed its early access deadline, Nvidia's CEO is tempering expectations. "We’ve got a few more years to go.”
Nvidia's GeForce Experiences video and image capture features now support Vulkan and OpenGL, which is good news for fans of Minecraft, Doom, and No Man's Sky.
Owners of GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can now stream Netflix in 4K, if they're willing to tolerate beta software.
Amazon's offering this factory overclocked GeForce GTX 1050 Ti budget card for just $116 right now.
If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Nvidia's new Titan Xp takes the performance crown back from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti—and bestows the graphics card with the name it always should have had.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
Mass Effect: Andromeda's one of the first major PC games to support HDR video technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther