Days before the launch of the GeForce GTX 1060, Nvidia's launching software to support it: VR Funhouse and the Ansel screenshot tool.
Nvidia had a few driver missteps recently that caused VR problems with the GeForce GTX 1080's boost clock and the DisplayPort option on GTX 10-series cards.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
In 2018, Intel will likely release a faster and more power-efficient Xeon Phi, a supercomputing chip that is already in some of the world's fastest computers. Intel is also looking beyond CPUs to FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays), which can be f...
Some of the world's fastest computers employ Nvidia's graphics processor for computer vision and complex calculations, and a new GPU will supercharge these applications.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After promising to let users tap into 3 and 4-way SLI multi-GPU setups via an "Enthusiast Key," Nvidia now says it'll only support 2-way SLI in games.
Riotoro is a new company founded by former Corsair and Nvidia employees that used Computex to fill out its product line.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Alaina Yee poke Intel's new "game-ready" Skull Canyon NUC and ponder GeForce GTX 1070 vs. GTX 1080.
The next generation of graphics cards began with a whimper on Friday as the GeForce GTX 1080 launched with only reference models in limited availability.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
Here are hard details on Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070, the more affordable cousin of the ferocious GTX 1080.
Adios, ridonkulously overpowered rigs. The GeForce GTX 1080 and Nvidia's new SLI HB bridges officially support only 2-way SLI configurations—though there's a workaround.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT