I'm looking forward to <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/tags/Microsoft+Corporation.html">Microsoft</a>'s <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168277/office_2010_most_innovations_are_online.html?tk=rel_news">browser-based edition of Office</a>. Whil...
From what's been reported so far, I don't see much to like about Office 2010. The discussion thus far has lacked a single "killer feature" that makes me want to plunk down a few hundred dollars for an Office that seems only a teensy bit better than w...
Microsoft is expanding its horizons with its newly revealed Office 2010 software suite. The updated Office will be available in two separate formats: a traditional PC-based edition and a completely Web-based version. Both products are expected to be ...
It has taken Microsoft a long time to bring its flagship Office suite to the Web and now it finally has with Office 2010. The software suite comes packed with meaningful improvements such as new cut-and-paste features for Word and new ways to broadca...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesNSW
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther