Thinking about purchasing Microsoft Office, but you want to wait until Office 2010 comes out of beta? Don't bother; just pick up a copy of Office 2007 between now and September 30, and you'll be eligible to get a free upgrade to Office 2010, thanks t...
Microsoft will officially launch Office 2010 to businesses at an event slated for May 12.
Microsoft's attempts to ensure better application compatibility for Windows 7 than its immediate predecessor, Windows Vista, had at launch appear to have borne fruit.
Microsoft posted the Office 2010 Beta to its developer and IT subscription sites today, another clue that it will soon offer the preview to the general public.
Office 2010's public beta has leaked to the Web, days ahead of its anticipated roll-out next week, searches of file-sharing sites showed today.
Microsoft announced today that it will abandon its decades-old Works entry-level suite, and will instead offer a stripped-down, advertising-supported version of Office 2010 on new PCs next year.
Microsoft today launched a limited beta test of its Office Web Apps, the company's first public unveiling of its rival for Google's Web applications.
A US federal appeals court today granted Microsoft's request to suspend an injunction that would have barred the company from selling its Word software next month.
Microsoft is using its newly formed alliance with Nokia not to bolster its mobile efforts but to help fuel expansion of its cloud, collaboration, real-time communications and management strategies.
Pirated copies labeled as the Technical Preview of Microsoft's Office 2010 have leaked to the Internet, according to searches on popular file-sharing sites.
Microsoft yesterday said it would begin shipping early copies of Office 2010 to invite-only users in July, and has begun taking names for possible invitations to the preview.
Corporations armed with a savvy knowledge of Microsoft's volume licensing program may be in the best position in a long time to negotiate the cost of software, according to one analyst.
Microsoft Thursday promised that it would provide at least one public beta to Office 2010, saying that its assertion to the contrary Wednesday was "the wrong impression."<br/>
Habits, once ingrained, are hard to break. Just ask any smoker -- or the 250 million people that have bought Microsoft Office.
Microsoft released a beta of Exchange Server 2010 on Wednesday, the first product that enterprise customers will see from the next version of Office.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC